"Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius."~Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Friday, March 14, 2008

A question for you!


Well! this is a question for you... I've been thinking to add d&b Video to facebook, so I would like to know what do you think? this ever growing technology era is driving us all mad but at the same time is making communication more approachable and is bringing people closer as the days go by. I've been able to find friends that I haven't seen or hear from in 20 years, so that to me is just simply amazing and exiting... So I think I would like to get to the next level... and that is giving my clients who in some way are friends of mine as well, the opportunity to be closer to d&b Video. So this is it! Now you let me know what you think!

No comments: